Mt. Tahoma Seventh-day Adventist Church is committed to providing financial assistance for students to experience a Seventh-day Adventist Christian Education. As we prepare to assist families for the upcoming school year, we need you to complete the following forms that apply to you.
1. ALL STUDENTS: Mt. Tahoma Student Financial Aid Request Form – needs to be completed for all students from
elementary to undergraduate level of education.
2. K-12 STUDENTS: Elementary through 12th grade students also need
to complete the NPUC K-12 Scholarship Form.
3. AUBURN ACADEMY: AAA Students also need to complete the AAA & WA Conf 3-Way Scholarship Form in
addition to the NPUC K-12 Form.
4. UNIVERSITY STUDENTS (Undergrad): NPUC Four Way Scholarship Form – this form needs to be completed by
all undergraduate university students planning to attend Walla Walla University or Oakwood University.
5. GRADUATE STUDENTS: Review the NAD Regional Scholarship Application Form for grad students in certain
areas of study (including non-SDA schools). Deadline to return this form to our church office is October 15, 2017.
If you would like to request student assistance for the 2017-2018 school year, complete the enclosed Mt. Tahoma Student Financial Aid Request Form (along with appropriate scholarship forms) and return them to thechurch office by the deadline: July 16, 2017.
Here is a summary of the forms necessary for students at various levels of education. Select the download link to open and download each form. Most forms are in editable .pdf format so that you can type in most information, save, and print the file. ALL FORMS, INCLUDING ALL SCHOLARSHIP FORMS, need to be submitted to the Mt. Tahoma Church office by the deadline of July 16, 2017. Forms can also be emailed to email@example.com.
MAKING COLLEGE AFFORDABLE SEMINAR sCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION pACKETS
Mt Tahoma hosted a seminar titled Making College Affordable with guest speaker Dr Keith Anderson. We learned various ways in which to get free money for higher education from grants to scholarships. We also the imprtance of maintaining a high grade point average from 9th grade through graduation. Click on the buttons below to get the power point slides o f the prsentation and the information packet on various grants and scholarships.